Saturday, May 24, 2014

My Chocolate Princess (Soon to be Published Under LIB)

It has been a looooong time since I last posted here. And yeah, I've been very very busy with a lot of things. As in ALOT!

One of those things I've been busy with is editing my novel "My Chocolate Princess".
Why did I edit my novel?

After years of waiting, my prayer was answered. A publishing company asked me if they could publish my story under their publication. It was Life is Beautiful Publishing. They said they saw my novel which was posted at Booklat. And of course, I said 'yes'. This is the chance I've  been waiting for since I started writing romance novels. I've thought of giving up writing... a lot of times. But then there were the people who always lifted my spirits up when I am down.

(I don't need to mention them here since they are on the acknowledgement page of my book.)

They asked for a cover from me and these is what we have came up with, and of course with the help of my boyfriend. :)



Yes, you don't need to ask. It is me and my boyfriend who is in the cover XD
My friend who works as an editor in LIB told me that my novel is lined up for July book releases. So here I am... Waiting......

And I am sooooooo excited.
Sorry, It's my first ever soon to be published book.
I'm so proud.
Well I just hope this wouldn't be the first and last published book :)

Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

No comments:

Post a Comment