Thursday, May 29, 2014

They see me rollin'... They hatin'...

It’s Thursday! And what do we do when it’s Thursday?
THROWBACK :3

 Well, my post is about who I was during my elementary days. About what I did and how I acted…


(Sorry for the low quality pic. Didn't have time to scan it kasi. Hehe )


This is what I looked liked when I was in Grade1. Would you believe me if I said that the girl you see in that picture is actually a bully? Yeah, I was a bully all right. And I bullied this particular guy—my seatmate. (I wouldn’t dare mention his name anymore although I’m not sure if he still remembers what I did during that time.)

We were seatmates; we both sat on the last row. I was considered tall at that time (and now I don’t understand why I remained 5”2’.) He always had a packed lunch prepared by his mother which I asked him to give it to me. Although I wasn’t the kind of bully who physically, mentally or verbally abuses my fellow classmates, I wonder why they give me what I want whenever I ask them to.

When I was in 3rd grade, my mom was asked to talk to my teacher because of my ‘misbehavior’. That misbehavior was collecting my classmates’ spoons (which we used for our soup) and returning them to their owners. So why was it considered as a misbehavior? Well, one my classmates, the one I actually considered as my ‘best friend’ cried and called out for the teacher. She said what I gave her wasn’t her spoon. Although she was the only one who complained about it.

So why did I do that spoon thingy?

Why do you ask me? I have NO IDEA.

People really do stupid things when they are kids. Then realize how stupid it was when they grow up. And I’m definitely one of those people. XD

But during my 5th grade I transferred school when we moved to the province. My adviser then told me I have potential and trained me to compete for the Science Quiz Bee. It was really a big leap for me since I wasn’t even in the top achievers in my old school. Then during my 6th grade, I graduated “Salutatorian”. My old classmates wouldn’t believe me and of course I know why XD

We grow, we mature, and we start to think more clearly and logically than we did when we were still kids. But I never regret everything I did during my elementary days, (well, maybe a little?) it will always be a part of my memories, part of being me.

Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

No comments:

Post a Comment