Tuesday, June 24, 2014

≧◠◡◠≦✌ Elyen Adventure at Toycon 2014

3 exciting, tiring, happy and blessed days...




Not so long ago, I started attending Cosplay/Anime Conventions just to cosplay and have fun. But this year, I was there for business. It was a launch for our shop, The Boxshaker Shop!

Yeah, I was there for three days as an exhibitor :3


For the first day, I was supposed to be in J-Rock Fashion but I think I failed and wasn't able to finish my outfit because of all the stress I had in the shop. (LOL)

We had the chance to roam around during Day1 since there aren't much people on the first day of the event. These are some picture of me and my hubby during Day 1 of Toycon 2014.


Me and le hubby taking a picture at the Toycon Photo Banner.



I took a picture with the scary Jigsaw. I will never play a game with him. NEVER!!!



I had to take a picture with the awesome Samurai X. Kenshin is my secret crush :3

Me and my hubby had the chance to try out the Oculus Rift at Hive.Ph. Too bad we weren't able to take a picture while playing since we were both very excited to play and were to scared after playing. It was a really awesome experience that I had to say "thank you" to the staff of Hive.Ph. But I won't be trying it again sooner since it scared the wits out of me.

On the 2nd Day, I decided to be a Gothic Lolita. I think that majority of the attendees were present during Day 2. There were sooooo many people!

I had a picture with BJ. (Ate Yanna's baby) He wasn't looking at the camera though. Nyaaah.

My nyanyan roamed around Megatrade 1, 2, and 3 to advertise Perkee but still managed to cuddle. How sweet <3 


Tony attended Toycon on her Hatsune Miku World is Mine Version along with her dearest boyfriend Vince. I took the chance to have a picture with her since we didn't have a picture last NyanCos Event. And I have to say, She looks really, really cute on her costume! 


It was a very tiring day for us but we were really happy we had many sales that day! :D


I was a sweet Lolita on the third day...



I guess this is my favorite among the other costumes I have worn this Toycon. And I love the blonde hair XD
And the Flower Crown too, which I bought from Toxic Kitty <3 'Will try to post my Toycon Haul tomorrow :)


Duck face :3

Students from De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde let us play the games they created. Le boyfriend here is playing the game "Limb and Bones" which was a really cool game. I think everyone who plays it rage quits. Even le bf did. Huehue.


Hours before the end of Toycon 2014, I got to see two GMA Artists and took a picture with them ^_^


And of course, the lovely shop owners who had been with us all throughout the event. <3


Thank you so much for all who attended Toycon 2014. Especially to those who bought from our shop!! Looking forward to see you guys on the next event :D

Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

No comments:

Post a Comment