Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Secretly in Love

SECRETLY IN LOVE


I’m in love with someone
I’ll never tell
I’ll love him secretly
Only my pen and paper can tell

I wrote him a letter
He will never receive
It’s for him not to find out
It’s for me to keep

As a commoner I am
And a Prince is he
He will never even know me
Even in his memory

He’ll forever be my love
Forever in my dreams
But I will never have the courage

To tell him what I feel.


I have no idea how many poems I have written already... 
Maybe this is my way of expressing my feelings... or the feelings of other people I know they could not say out loud. But for me, I still believe it's better if you say how you feel about someone rather than hiding it and regretting in the end. It is better to try than to think about what could have happened if you did.

Oh well, in the end, it will always be your decision that matters.


Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

P.S. I do not own the picture. Credits to the owner :3

No comments:

Post a Comment