Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Love Letter From Melody

Dear Nicholo,

          First of all, I wanna say thank you for loving me. Thank you for accepting the whole of me. I may not be perfect, but with you, you make me feel like I’m the perfect girl for you and nobody else will but me. I was never really sure if you were in the right mind for choosing me among the other girls who were prettier than me, wealthier, sexier, and more sophisticated than me. Who could blame me for doubting a lil' bit? You are handsome, humble, kind, understanding, funny, responsible and thoughtful. You’re the guy any girl would want to have as a boyfriend. But still, you chose me.

Thank you.

          You don’t know how much I cherish the times we spent together. Everytime you stare at me, you smile at me… you make me feel like I’m the prettiest girl alive. Like nobody else can have you like I do. You are mine. I am yours.
          You are my clown. (Sorry, I forgot you hate clowns. Huehue.) You’re my physical therapist. You’re my maid. You’re my nurse. You’re my medicine. You’re my cocaine. You’re my bodyguard. You are my student. You are my baby. You are my boyfriend. You are my husband.
          What else can I ask for?
          I’ll never let you go.
Promise me you will never let go too…
No matter how mushy this may sound, I don’t give I nyan!
I’ll shout to the world (well what I mean by shouting is writing it in my letter),
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.

I love you so much. 

Your friendly neighborhood elyen girlfriend,
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥Melody Elrise 

2 comments: