Thursday, July 24, 2014

One word: ECSTATIC ☜(*▽*)☞

Last Monday was one of the happiest day for me :3

For 5 days I haven't seen my dearest and he made sure he made up  for that.


And yes, I forced him to take a Retrica shot with me. I think it's absolutely cute. You don't dare say no =_=" Haha.


For our 15th monthsary, he made this really really romantic video/slideshow of our pics. I'm really really really touched by the effort~!


video

And he bought me this kawaii stuffsssss and they're so cute I want to hug him to death. I'm just kidding. I'm just really super super happy. *u*

Cassette Note

Kuromi

Mero-chan

Planner

Kawaii Pinku Tofu



Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

P.S. You wanna know the other reason why I'm super super happy?
*whispers* It's a secret for now, but I will tell you as soon as I am allowed to. *squeels*
#ELWL

By the way, how many times did I say "really" and "super"?

No comments:

Post a Comment