Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Otaku Expo Adventure and My Otaku Expo Haul~! 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

I wasn't able to update you guys that I was going to Otaku Expo last weekend and so I  did. Hurray~! But I didn't go there to cosplay 'cause I was busy with our shop. Yeah, The Boxshaker Shop was there!





On the first day I went there with Dexty. We took a doublefie (Is that what you call this?) on the way to SM Megamall where the event took place. We rode a UV Express on the way there and it wasn't boring since we were together. We even had time to catch some sleep we needed since we both slept late the other night.


These are our tickets for Otaku Expo, I wish they had color though. They were only black and white. Maybe they were saving money for the colored ink XD But nevertheless they were cute.



I spent the whole day with these two funny derp/guys/cats. Nyan Cat and Tac Nayn caught attention during the event.

I want this Maleficent-styled horns from Toxic Kitty so badly, le me doesn't have enough money so I just tried it on. .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+



By 6 o'clock in the afternoon there weren't many cosplayers and con-goers in the event and we've gotten a bit bored and these two decided to wear costumes from Diana La Modista to whom we shared the booth with. They had their really big oppai care of Perkee which were actually dangos XD


My solo shot “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”
 (If you want to have a costume like this, contact Diana La Modista. They sell High Quality Costumes~!)




And we took it to the next level by taking a picture on stage ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c) I think I kinda look scary in that picture though. LOL!


And of course, my selfy. Ta-dah~!


On the 2nd day, the SP Cats were the international cosplayer guests. I was a bit far from the stage but it was enough for me to see how pretty they were 


And of course, the obligatory groupie of the girls who shared the stalls every event <3



So what did I bring home from Otaku Expo?



I bought this cutie bag tag for Ate Tony. I was actually looking for a Super Sonico bag tag since I know she likes Super Sonico but the stores don't have any so I decided to pick this one instead since I know she likes cute pink things. I hope she liked it though. :D


This is love at first sight. This pocket watch is something I could not resist. And now that I have her, she is mine! Mine! *insert evil laugh here*



I was thinking of something to give  to le bf, when we first saw this pig we both have one person in mind and it was Speedy. The guy who was famous on youtube for playing Grand Theft Auto. I know Dexty likes it so I bought it from Toxic Kitty.


I hate having chapped lips so I bought this lipbalm from Vogue Royal Cosplay. I have always thought I needed one so I bought it since it really has a yummy peach scent :3


I bought this cutie tiara from Toxic Kitty for a super cheap price. Heart. Heart <3 I'm planning to do a mini shoot as a princess... Maybe some time soon :3


I've always wanted to have knee high socks and when I saw this at Vogue Royal Cosplay, I bought it at once~! Since I thought they were cheap and very affordable.



And this cute My Melody cable holder was bought for me by le bf. Isn't he the sweetest? (/∇\*)。o○♡


So that was my Otaku Expo adventure~! .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+ We'll be on Cosplay Mania on October so we'll just see you there <3


Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

No comments:

Post a Comment