Tuesday, August 19, 2014



People will always find something you did wrong. They will always find ways to destroy you. You just have to learn how to ignore them and live on with your life.

Right now, I'm trying to keep negative thoughts out of my mind. It's just so hard to take that those people whom you think should be the one guiding you and helping you up to reach your goals are the one who tries to bring you down. But then I still have my family to support me. As long as they believe in me, I know I can. And then there's God. I know he'd always be there for me.

For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and encouragement of the Scripture we might have hoped. -Romans 15:4

 They might be bigger than me. But I would make sure that wouldn't be possible in the future. 'Cause when people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless. :)


Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

No comments:

Post a Comment