Monday, September 8, 2014

Busy Alien~! (*゚∀゚)=3

I have not blogged for a long time... I think. I've been very busy pretending to be mortal that I had to set aside my plans for universe domination.



Our University went through an Accreditation under AACUP (Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines) and we students teachers were required to help our cooperating teachers with their assigned work for the accreditation so we were really busy (and when I say really busy it required staying overnight at school for the paperworks).



But then I still had time to spend with le family...


Last August 27, 2014 was my grandmother's birthday. It was actually her first birthday after she passed away. We went to the cemetery to visit her. I was with my mom and two little cousins whom Nanay (That's what we call our grandma) took care of when she was still with us.


I can't help thinking why this little fellow won't let go of my drinking bottle while we were there. It reminded me of Nanay since yellow is her favorite color....



August 30, 2014, we were ar Serendipity Private Resort to celebrate Nanay's birthday. It also became a family reunion.


(And I was obviously enjoying the use of my monopod which le bf gave me LOL)




Swimming~!!!


And of course the fooooood~!!! – =͟͟͞͞ ( ꒪౪꒪)ฅ✧




Although my skin was shades darker than it was before because of the whole-day swimming galore, I don't regret it, I had lots of fun~! 


By the way I found this Kuroko No Basket pillow in the guest house. Isn't that cool? XD


Although I think it would have been happier if Nanay was with us. But then, I know she is fine in where she is right now. :)


Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

No comments:

Post a Comment