Friday, September 26, 2014

Potato Love

Have you ever experienced when you needed something and you go look for it but you can’t find it, then on some other day, you see it lying around in a place you were sure you searched but this time you were not looking for it anymore?

Something love does.


There was a time I kept looking for love, but then it did not come. Until I stopped looking for it. Maybe I got tired… or maybe I just realized that it’s not the right time. Then he came. Le Potato Prince dug his way to the Chocolate Princess’ heart.


I wasn’t looking for love but he came into my life, which I am most thankful of. Without him, I might be a different person right now. Without him, I might not have realized what my dreams are. Without him, Melody Elrise would not write any more love stories. Without him, I would not have anyone who is able to tame the alien monster whenever I’m in a very bad mood.


I know there are times that I am a bit of a pain in the ass, okay.. so maybe often… and I know I might not always say “sorry” whenever I did something wrong… I might not be the perfect girlfriend and not the prettiest of them all.. But I promise to love him with all my heart. <3


I know we still got a lot of challenges to go through, and a lot more fights to solve. But as long as we have each other, I know we’ll conquer them all! :D (And it rhymes LOL XD)




I love you with all my heart, Dexty (I only have one heart though and it’s only for you).



Your friendly neighborhood elyen girlfriend,
Melody Elrise


P.S. Credits to Tony for le picture :3

No comments:

Post a Comment