Thursday, October 30, 2014

Elyen supports United Nations Day Celebration

October 24, 2014

It's already semestral break for most universities in Antipolo City, but as for URS, it seemed like the word 'Sembreak' is not existing anymore. We are still busy getting our clearance signed and collecting class cards from our professors. Especially for the upcoming graduates who were still rendering 100 hours of service for their in-campus training.

But I still had time to spare.. ( +・`ー・´)

Unciano Colleges celebrated United Nations Day at their school and I was there to support my little cousin who was chosen to represent her section as Ms. Switzerland.  She was a bit nervous since it was her first time to join a contest but competitive enough to have the heart to raise her head high and show the audience what she's got. Sofia Margareth was crowned as Ms. U.N. for the Primary Level~!! We were so proud (o´・∀・`)

Pardon me for this bad shot. I was just so excited when they announced that she won~!


After being crowned as Ms. U.N. for the primary level...




Sofia with her partner Mr. Switzerland :)


These cuties were so cute I'm gonna die~~~!!! XD
The little kiddos from Kindergarten also wore National Costumes for the event.





Seeing these cuties made me want to wear a National Costume myself so I had to set up a "photoshoot" wearing Japan and China's National Costumes.

Check it out ---->  HERE


Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise 

No comments:

Post a Comment