Saturday, November 29, 2014

Entering The Cosplay World


It all started one day when I went to SM Taytay and saw a poster about a cosplay event. That was way back 2012. I never really went to Cosplay/Anime Conventions since it was usually held at SM Megamall and I thought it was a bit too far for me to attend. But when I found out there was one near Antipolo, I decided to go. -(๑☆‿ ☆#)ᕗ





I couldn't remember the exact date, but I think it was during the first or second week of July. My friend Karen Roque, who wasn't a fan of anime but a fan of handsome guys (LOL), joined me there along with my cousins who are also otakus.

The light.


throwback: yes, lousy outfit XD
I met there some of the cosplayers who are my cosplay buddies now.


Paulo Mangana


Sebbi/Christian Bugaoan

Dianne Manatad


Ducklings

DOMO!!!

At that event, I was given a flyer for an photoshoot:



I was a shy duck, but I wanted to try cosplaying so with all my might, I went there and eventually....








Here is where I met the Antipolo Cosplayers. I've made alot of friends that I'm sure I'll cherish forever. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Antipolo Cosplayers

Let me sum up my cosplay adventures through some of my favorite photos:


Antipolo Nature Photoshoot 2



Octo Con with Ate Dora
Ashley Misaki
Nyancat and Sebbi
First Photo With Le boyfie
Dexty Hihihi  ♥♥♥
Crossback
Nyancos Pre-Lauch
Nyantipolo Photoshoot (Back To School)
BOA 2013 with mommy
Nora Valkyrie

RWBY Philippines
Lolita Photoshoot
Toycon 2014 Day 2
With Tony-Miku
The Boxshaker Shop

So there! That's where my cosplay adventures started. Actually, there are so many other photos and events I wasn't able to post. But I'm sure the adventure doesn't end here. Until next time~! (*ゝω・)ノ♥♥♥ ・゚:*:゚


Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

P.S.
Credits to some photographers/people who owns some of the pictures which I've posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment