Sunday, December 28, 2014

DECEMBER Favorites 2014

December is almost over and we're now approaching the year of the sheep. I am still working out with my New Year's Resolutions which I think I'll also be blogging about, and I don't think I'm quite ready for 2015, with Fifty Shades of Grey The Movie. But anyway, here is my list of favorites for this month!


#1 Stupid is Forever by Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago
This is a compilation of quotes and excerpts from Sen, Miriam's speeches. I am actually not yet done reading it but it is really entertaining. I get a lot of pic-up lines I use for the boyfriend which normally fails because he also got his own copy and already knows about those pick-up lines. ٩(๑`^´๑)۶ We bought this book for an affordable price of Php175.00.

#2 The First Phone Call From Heaven by Mitch Albom
I have always wanted this book since the first time I saw this. I even included it in my Birthday Wishlist. Le boyfriend gave this to me as a Monthsary/Christmas/New Year gift. I literally kissed that guy when he gave me this. It even has a hard cover. <3 <3

#3 Dollywink Eyelash Fix
It's Dollywink. Do I even have to explain how awesome it is? Huehue. I got this yesterday at Ozine Fest for a very cheap price. I really want to have their pen liner by the way. (Just sayin')

#4 My Melody Ear Muffs
Another gift from my dear boyfriend. He knows how much sucker I am for My Melody stuffs. When I saw this in his bag, I grabbed it at once. "THIS IS MINE". -(๑☆‿ ☆#)ᕗ

#5 False Eyelashes Case
I was reading through Tony's blog when I saw this kawaii. I immediately asked her where to buy them and rushed to Daiso to get myself one. I have this habit of reusing my falsies and I often accidentally throw away their cases so the falsies end up it the thrash bin too. I need this so I could keep my falsies when I want to use them again.

#6 Sweater
My father gave me this sweater and I like it so much. I used it for my Sweater Weather photoshoot. Since we have a cool weather this month, I can wear this cutie anytime I want to.

#7 Pewdiepie!
I've been exploring YouTube quite a lot lately, but Pewdiepie is still my #1 favorite~! His real name is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg which I don't even know how to correctly pronounce. I've had hard times this month and when I don't want to feel sad, I just go to his channel and watch his crazy videos. He never fails to make me laugh so hard. SUBSCRIBE AND BECOME A BRO TODAY.


This will be my last post for this year.'Will not be posting about Ozine Fest since I wasn't able to cosplay for so many friggin' reasons.

Happy new year, everyone! Start 2015 with a blast~! 


Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

No comments:

Post a Comment