Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My Personal Legend



"To realize one's Personal Legend is a person's only obligation."

What is my Personal Legend?

That's the question I've been asking for a long time now. I always believed writing is my Personal Legend but I always get this feeling it is just too far to reach. Here I am now, working so hard to graduate to be a professional teacher and be able to teach in a public high school and help my family with our daily expenses. I don't have any complains. I'm actually happy with what I am doing now but I'm still feeling incomplete.

" What' the world's greatest lie?"

"It's this: that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That's the world's greatest lie."

I chose this journey.

I used to say I was "a victim of no choice" since I had to take up this course. But maybe, I'm not really am. I realized if I didn't want to take this road I am taking now, I could have just said "NO" or just pursued a different degree.Everything that happens in your life has a purpose. Every person you meet has a mission. This might not be my Personal Legend, but this will be my mission.

My heart says continue the journey to my Personal Legend, and I will follow my heart. If my heart says it's writing, then writing it is.



Try reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. This is such a good read. I borrowed the book from one of my professors and finished it in less than a week. Very inspiring.

"When you want something the whole universe will conspire together to help you get it."


Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

No comments:

Post a Comment