Sunday, December 7, 2014

NOVEMBER Favorites 2014

This post is inspired by one of my favorite youtubers, Marzia Bisognin. She always vlogs about her month favorites and I thought that maybe I could blog mine. This is a bit late but I wanna post it anyway. :p



First up is this mini amplifier we got for 480php at Cd-r-king. It is a lot of help since it's tiring to speak loudl with all the noise inside and outside the classroom. This is very useful especially for those teachers who cannot speak loud enough for the students to hear. -(๑☆‿ ☆#)ᕗ




This brush set I ordered from Avon for only 99php. It also comes with a red pouch where you can organize them and neatly put them in your make-up kit. I usually use the blush-on brush and the eyebrow pencil brush. 'Never regret getting them. “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”


This kawaii chalkbox I already mentioned in my earlier post.I always carry this kawaii chalkbox in every class even my students like it. :゚。+━ヾ((○*´∀`*))ノ゙━+。゚



I have this new cinnamoroll pouch as my make-up kit. We got it for only 100php at Toy Network, 


I really like it since it has a lot of pockets and my cosmetics fit perfectly. It is actually authentic Sanrio Product. It even has a tag when I bought it. Brand new~!




This inspirational notes which I mentioned also on my other post. Gives me a daily dose of inspiration everyday to keep on imparting knowledge to the youth. WOW.


This is currently my favorite free game app. Your goal in this game is to create as many floors as possible. As of now, I have only 36 floors. Who knows how many more floors I need to finish this game. It's free for Android and IOS.

So that sums up my November favorite. Ruby is here and it started raining now. Keep safe, everyone~!


Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

No comments:

Post a Comment