Thursday, December 25, 2014

Sweater Weather (´▽`ʃƪ)




*brrr* Snow!! (In my dreams)

As a fan of the Japanese Culture, I have always wanted to experience snow, the feel of snow in my hands, the freezing cold outside 'til I get hypothermia. Just kidding XD Since the Philippines is a Tropical Country, we only experience the so-called "Sweater Weather". A weather just a bit colder than the normal weather we have which is sunny and hot. It normally occurs in the months of September to February (?) where the northeast monsoon blows at us bringing the cold wind we feel.

Since it is the perfect time to wear the sweater my father gave me, and Ate Yanna of Perkee let me borrow her brown wig, I decided to have a mini photoshoot~!



Contact Lenses: Serendipity Btq
Photographer: Renerie Claire Nieva (My cousin)

\



I hope to experience snow someday. Leggo~!! XD

Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

No comments:

Post a Comment