UPDATED LIST: 2015 Reading Challenge ListA friend of mine, Mary Ruth Baloy, who is a book blogger and a bookworm herself, posted this 2015 Reading Challenge on Facebook and I got really interested in it since I really love reading. This is the Reading Challenge by PopSugar. I made a reading plan for me to be able to finish the Reading Challenge but it isn't completed yet since I am still looking for the other books for the challenge.
As of now, this is the partial list of my reading plan:
1.A book with more than 500 pages. -Buffy The Vampire Slayer by John Vornholt, Arthur Byron Cover, Alice Henderson
2. A classic romance. -Love is a Gentle Stranger by June Masters Bacher
3. A book that became a movie. -The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisbergan
4. A book published this year. -(Since I have a lot of pending to-read books, I haven't check on the latest published books yet.)
5. A book with a number on the title. -A Tale Of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
6. A book written by someone under 30. -Divergent by Veronica Roth
7. A book with nonhuman characters. -The Lord of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
8.A funny book.-Stupid is Forever by Mrriam Defensor-Santiago
9. A book by a female author. -The Fall o Shane Mackade by Nora Roberts
10. A mystery or thriller. -Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
11.A book with one-word title. -Man-hater by Penny Jordan
12. A book of short stories. -Perstaym by Tipolo Publication
13. A book set in a different country. -Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
14. A non-fiction book. -(Not really a fan of non-fiction books.)
15. A popular authors first book. -Kissing Ms, Wrong by Sonia Francesca
16. A book from an author you love that you haven't read yet. -The First Phone Call From eaven by Mitch Albom
17. A book a friend recommended. -Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Foer Jonathan Safran
18. A Pulitzer Prize winning book. -The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
19. A book based on a true story. -Teusdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
20. A book at the bottom of your to-read list. -The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
21. A book your mom loves. -
22. A book that scares you. -
23. A book more that 100 years old. -The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
24. A book based entirely on its cover.
25. A book you're supposed to read at school but didn't. -Sophie's World by Gaarder C. Jostien
26. A memoir. -Good Morning, Mr. Mandela by Zelda La Grange
27. A book you can finish in a day. -Let Me Call You Sweetheart by Sonia Francesca
28. A book with antonyms on the title.
29. A book set somewhere you always wanted to visit.
30. A book that came out the year you were born.
31. A book with bad reviews.
32. A trilogy. Gabriel's Inferno Trilogy by Sylvain Reynard
33. A book from your childhood. -Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
34. A book with a love triangle.
35. A book set in the future.
36. A book set in High School.
37. A book with a color on the title.
38. A book that made you cry. -The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
39. A book with magic. -
40. A graphic novel. -Blue Nights by Sonia Francesca
41. A book by an author you have never read. -Have Baby, Will Date by Andrea Passion
42. A book you owned but never read. -No Second Parting by Lilian Peake
43. A book that takes place at your hometown.
44. A book that was originally written in a different language. -Autofiction by Hitomi Kanehara
45. A book set during Christmas. -
46. A book written by an author with your same initials.
47. A play.
48. A banned book.
49. A book based or turned into a TV Show. -Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell
50. A book you started but never finished. -What Matters Most For Teens
I've joined a group on Goodreads of people who have also taken the 2015 Reading Challenge. It is a big help since it's kinda hard to find some of the books in the reading challenge. So if you also want to take on the challenge, you can join here: 2015 Reading Challenge!
I hope this helps in any way. I'll keep you guys updated with my progress on the challenge. For now, I have my book and my coffee, so leave me alone! (Kidding XD)
Your friendly neighborhood elyen,