Monday, February 16, 2015

2015 Goals


This blog post has been stinking on my drafts since last year. I've been trying to work out with this post for almost two months now but I've been so busy with school work and stuff. Since Ms. Helga and my good friend Yuzu had already posted theirs, I guess I need to finish mine too.



Hopefully I'll be marching up stage to get my diploma this April, and that would end one of my tags in this blog--Elyen@School--as a student. I guess I'll still be posting with that tag because I will still be at school, but this time, as a teacher. But 2015 is still a long way to go. and I think I'll be needing these to get me through the year:





1. BE POSITIVE ALWAYS.
To be honest, I am a bit of a pessimist. There are a lot of times when I hold up things that I am supposed to do because of my negative thoughts. Negativity affects many aspects of my life. My work, love life and socializing with people. I tend to belittle myself and bad thought swarm in my head. I want a change for 2015. Not only because I'm gonna be a full-fleged adult after I graduate and become a professional (as some of my working friends would say), but also because it would be the right thing to do. Being a positive thinker will not only improve your life, but improve your health too!




2. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.
This might be too cliche, but this is actually what I need right now. In my practice teaching, I've met so many students, with different personalities and different perspectives and it took me a lot of patience to be able to teach all of them without cutting my own head off. I'll be needing a heck more of it from where it came from because fortunately, I will be teaching permanently after I graduate.

I actually have 15 little goals (which are not actually little) for 2015:

1. To graduate.
2. Find a job.
3. Pass the Licensure Exam for Teachers.
4. Write a new novel.
5. Take care of my health.
6. Expand business.
7. Reunite with old friends.
8. Complete a cosplan.
9. Finish my 2015 Reading Challenge.
10. New phone.
11. Buy a camera.
12. Buy something for our house.
13. New look. (I think I can cross this out already)
14. Something for my parents and brother.
15. Out of town vacation.




So many challenges awaits me. Care to join? :3

What are your goals for 2015?


Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

No comments:

Post a Comment