Monday, February 2, 2015

JANUARY Favorites 2015

Time for my month favorites~! I haven't got a lot of stuff in my list since I am awfully busy with my student teaching. So yeah. Here is some of the stuff I gave special attention for the month of January.


1. A Knight In Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux
I asked Yuzu-chan if she has "a book with magic" for my 2015 Reading Challenge List. She gave this to our courier (le bf) along with a Flying Courier Recipe (LOL) and let me borrow the book, This book made me laugh, cry and love. I'm gonna write a review for this lovely book. (Here is the review.)



2. Planner
This lovely planner was given to me by my very thoughtful boyfriend as a monthsary gift. This was supposed to be included in my 2015 Wishlist but even before I was able to blog about it, he already gave me a planner. He knows me quite well <3


photo not mine

3. I-White Moisturizer
I've been using this moisturizer for a week now and I absolutely love the results. I really feel my face being moisturized. I think this product is from Korea and I really love using their skin products since most Koreans really have smooth skin :3




4. Five Nights At Freddy's
Everytime I play this freakin' U^#$%$@%$#*^)7 game, I friggin' shriek. It has so many jump scares and I wasn't even able to reach Night 4 without freaking the heck out. Definitely recommended playing wearing headphones. XD I love scaring myself so nonetheless, this game is <3 <3



5. Danger Dolan
Aside from Pewdiepie, I also love watching DangerDolan. He does a countdown of scary, cool, mysterious and informative random stuff. He doesn't upload much but when he does, it sure is worth the wait. SUBSCRIBE!


Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

No comments:

Post a Comment