Sunday, February 15, 2015

Looking Back: April 18, 2011

The other day, I re-read my journals and I found one that was dated back 2011. I was only 17 years old then and I could say I have changed a lot from who I was before. But of course, there would still be streaks of that 17-year-old Kimmy in me.

I just wanted to share some of the things I wrote in my journal during that time.

My Journal :3

Our life has "ups" and "downs", that is what I realized today. Sometimes, I just want to give up but just when I thought of giving up, there is that something that gives me strength. Today I went to the school where I took an entrance exam. When I checked the list, I was surprised to see that I ranked 2nd. I RANKED 2ND. Omayyghhaad. It boosted my confidence. I realized that all of the hardship equaled a blessing. The people who loves me and supports me will always be there. Now I believed that END IS NOT THE END. In fact, E.N.D. means "EFFORT NEVER DIES". And when I get "No" for an answer, NO means "NEXT OPPORTUNITY". So everytime I get an opportunity, I won't hesitate. :)



I'm currently working on a short film for the URS Film Festival. The announcement was a bit late and we only have a short duration to prepare and make the film so I've been busy and will still be busy for a while. Posts will have to wait until the film is finished.

Take care, minna-san!


Your friendly neighborhood elyen,
Melody Elrise

No comments:

Post a Comment